I redeemed my mother's day coupon for a pedicure Saturday morning with my friend Fiona. It was fabulous, and I love how the flowers turned out. I was telling Fi that it was sad I had no where to go and no one to see with these pretty toes, she suggested I blog them...so here they are, documented. That my friends is just another reason to blog.
I then rushed home so we could go to the Minerva Teichert exhibit at BYU that ended this weekend. It was wonderful, and we nailed down specifics on the print we want to get.
Miriam could have spent 10 min at the museum and had her fill, but she stuck with us and was rewared by getting to run around some sculptures (and candy from the BYU bookstore).
Then off to IKEA.

That place wipes me out! We found some great things but were disapointed by one light fixture. It was only 7.99 and looked great, but it needs special bulbs that would cost about 7.99 and no way am I going to IKEA everytime I need light bulbs. So, I will be back to IKEA this week, I hope they are good with returns.
Today we fed the geese at a duck pond, and sat a big rock until dusk. My husband is a man of many talents, and today I learned of yet another one...rock skipping.
Today we fed the geese at a duck pond, and sat a big rock until dusk. My husband is a man of many talents, and today I learned of yet another one...rock skipping.