Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Birthday continued....

Miriam picked Royal India for her birthday dinner. Darin and I were over the moon about that since we would choose pudina chicken and vegetable coconut kurma over chicken nuggets and fries any day.




Darin started a tradition 5 years ago of bringing flowers to me on our children's birthdays. He had taken flowers to the restaurant early to surprise me, but to his surprise they gave them to Miriam. She was over the moon about getting them, and neither of us wanted to break the news. I slid the card to me out, and I smiled...Darin shrugged. She still thinks they are for her.

Sharing a mango lassi.

To our unbelievable good fortune, our local theater company was performing The Wizard of Oz!



It was incredibly fun. Miriam was enthralled the whole 2 1/2 hours.
Halloween 2006/meeting Dorothy and Toto

Halloween 2007/meeting Galinda, who said they looked like twins


That is one lucky 5 year old.