Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


The kids and I hid valentines for Darin, as we do every year, but this year I asked Miriam to tell me the reasons she loves her daddy. I don't have the list with me to get direct quotes, but here is what I remember from our interview

Why I love Daddy
By: miriam
#1 He hugs me tight when he gets home from work so I feel like he really loves me.
#2 He is funny before we go to bed with tickles and silly stuff.
#3 He works hard so we can have food and toys.
#4 He lets me play on his Ipod and helps with computer games.
#5 ?? I Can't remember
#6 Ice cream (Daddy Daughter dates usually include ice cream).

My reasons for loving Darin are the same as above, but I must add that he is my security, my personal commedian, my sounding board, my voice of reason, my handy man, my encouragment, my teacher, my inspiration, my Peter Parker and my spiderman, my partner in all things.

Thank you for loving me back.
I miss you!