Sunday, April 18, 2010

Anytime now....


Now that I have my pedicure taken care of, the baby is welcome to come anytime. I told the woman giving the pedicure that I needed happy birthing toes and she suggested this wild pink color. I like it, I may not have picked something so bright, but I already feel like I am on display so I might as well live it up!
(Please don't make fun of my toes...it hurts their feelings)


We have been gone since Easter so this is the first week the kids wore their new Sunday finery.
Anticlimactic to wear Easter clothes 2 weeks after Easter, but they did look cute. We had to purchase Miriam's first slip for this dress, and she couldn't be more excited about it. You could tell it made her feel pretty and mature as she pranced to church...that was until she saw the neighborhood boys running and took off running after them to catch up!