Upon seeing my huge belly, people inevitably ask two questions.
Is it a boy or a girl?
and
Do you have names picked out?
We don't know if it's a boy or a girl. Darin wanted to be surprised when we were expecting Miriam but I couldn't handle it. If it was a girl, I wanted the cute clothes, bows, and shoes given at baby showers. I wanted to know with Bub as well but, with two genders worth of baby clothes at my sisters house (ready to be sent down when the call is made) I figured it was a good time to go old school. I am so rarely surprised in life this may be one of my only opportunities!
Although, I believe most people think it is a girl, I have no feeling at all one way or another.
We shall see!
As for names, we are working on it! Darin suggested that this baby may not come until we had some idea of what the name will be. That was enough motivation for me. We were up till midnight on Familysearch.org looking at our family genealogy charts searching out names. Both Miriam and Bub have family connections, which is important to me. An added benefit is it cuts down on our choices which is good for Darin and I because it takes us sooooo long to make decisions.
Here is our list:
Is it a boy or a girl?
and
Do you have names picked out?
We don't know if it's a boy or a girl. Darin wanted to be surprised when we were expecting Miriam but I couldn't handle it. If it was a girl, I wanted the cute clothes, bows, and shoes given at baby showers. I wanted to know with Bub as well but, with two genders worth of baby clothes at my sisters house (ready to be sent down when the call is made) I figured it was a good time to go old school. I am so rarely surprised in life this may be one of my only opportunities!
Although, I believe most people think it is a girl, I have no feeling at all one way or another.
We shall see!
As for names, we are working on it! Darin suggested that this baby may not come until we had some idea of what the name will be. That was enough motivation for me. We were up till midnight on Familysearch.org looking at our family genealogy charts searching out names. Both Miriam and Bub have family connections, which is important to me. An added benefit is it cuts down on our choices which is good for Darin and I because it takes us sooooo long to make decisions.
Here is our list:
Girl Names
Lanice "Lanie" or "Lana"
Margrethe "Meg"
Lucy
Esther "Essie"
Adelaide
Nicholine
Maren
Rebecca
Clara
Boy Names:
Soren
Anders
Martin
Peter
Issac
Jens
Sven
Merritt
Clinton
Frederick
David
Henry
William
Possible middle names:
Wilfred
Linnell
Erastus
Howard
Egan
John
Cooper
Pretty exciting time for us!
Lanice "Lanie" or "Lana"
Margrethe "Meg"
Lucy
Esther "Essie"
Adelaide
Nicholine
Maren
Rebecca
Clara
Boy Names:
Soren
Anders
Martin
Peter
Issac
Jens
Sven
Merritt
Clinton
Frederick
David
Henry
William
Possible middle names:
Wilfred
Linnell
Erastus
Howard
Egan
John
Cooper
Pretty exciting time for us!