Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter Morn...and day...and then Monday night



My kids of course, were the first ones up that morning. Whether my kids go to bed at 8, 9, or 10 pm they almost always wake up before 7 am. Don't you feel sorry for me? On the other hand getting up for school is easy.

General Conference Break

then....


The Hunt and The Loot!

I have to thank my sisters for scrambling around to make room for my kids in the hunt. We weren't planning on spending Easter with my parents but had a change of plans the day before.



Sharing the spoils and being together. The kids think they ate a ton of candy (and they ate plenty to be sure) but what they didn't realize is there were at least 5 adults scavenging from baskets without them noticing! I ate my fair share of peanut butter cups!

General Conference Break


We had a wonderful ham dinner at my brothers house to celebrate his birthday ( I am still dreaming about those rolls Kelly). I love being invited to dinner at Erik and Kelly's house.


The next day we broke in those new Easter swimming suits. Thank you Dad for taking my kids in the water...I so didn't want to wear a swimming suit at this point in my pregnancy. People are kind, and most of them, even complete strangers, want to talk to me about my "delicate state", but the stares and the conversations while in a bathing suit...well no thank you.

I also completed 10 freezer meals and some pesto sauce for when the baby comes.
So, we may not have a name, or clothing washed, or spot for the baby, my house may turn into a complete sty as I live in a state of perpetual exhaustion and hormone craze, my kids may be neglected and turn into TV junkies but we will not starve!

(I am hoping if I expect the worst, I will be pleasantly surprised when its not so bad)