
We were all fooled in turn, and no one cried...that's a darn good April's Fool Day!
*the kids cereal turned blue when they poured milk on it
*I had salt on my toothbrush
*Darin had jelly beans in his shoe
*I told Darin I was in labor after going to my doctors appointment, but he wasn't, even for a second, fooled.
and....we have tons of snow just in time for Easter Egg Hunts!
Bub really got into the spirit of things. He ate Uncle Mark's jelly beans (actually Mark gave them to him, but he must of thought he was just suppose to hold them), he took a few drinks of my soda, and put apple seeds on my chair.
After each event he would say "I apell foo yoo! I apell foo yoo! ha ha...ha ha" while doing his signature Bub jig. I can picture him really getting into this holiday in the future.
Our big news of the day is that Miriam passed her swimming test! The goal was to have her swimming by the time the baby came, and she did it! I feel a little more confident thinking about taking 3 kids swimming....well besides my having to actually wear a swimming suit in public.
No more swimming lessons till next winter Hooray!!!