Monday, November 16, 2015

Byron

We adore this kid.  
He is funny, and thoughtful, and curious about our world, and non-assuming, and so super grateful for everything he is given.  Byron is not at all perfect but man we love him and is imperfections! He doesn't enjoy standing in front of people and speaking but here is a part of the talk he was brave enough to give yesterday (I wrote it, but it is 100% true...and so very Byron):

When my little brother Soren started Kindergarten he felt sad and missed our mom.  We came up with a spot to meet during lunch recess so I could spend time with him and help him enjoy being at school.  Even though Soren feels better at school now, we keep meeting up to play.  I try to include Soren whenever I have friends come over to play.  I know that by trying to help Soren I am following the example of Jesus.


Byron is highly tolerant of others, and never looks for reasons to exclude people. He was born with a sensitive and loving heart.
Things like answering questions in class, speaking in front of others, and singing are really scary for him, but he faces those opportunities with such courage.  He is even taking part in the school play this year!







My friend Tashina took B's baptism photos...contact me if you want her info.

Saturday Bub and Spencer were baptized together.









Cristin was so kind to host a brunch afterwards. 




Beautiful day to celebrate two darling 8 year olds.
I am so blessed to have been born into and married into such wonderful families.
Also so grateful for friends who feel like family.