It's 2:30 am unfortunately, little B woke me up to tell me he had thrown up. Poor guy threw up last week, and of course there was the heart breaking Halloween of 2014 where he threw up all evening.
My guess is it's some sort of fall allergy he has mixed with a sensitive tummy because he doesn't actually get sick or anything just throws up and is fine (well, last Halloween I think he was sick AND had allergies).
Silver Lining: He made it through tick or treating without any problems this year AND he is a fantastic little puker...always makes the bowl.
I ran my 10 miles today...down to Farmington and back to Bub's soccer game in Bountiful.
The kids and I love this bicycle gang that always shows up in October. I ran past and had to snap a photo. 1/2 marathon is next Saturday so thats it for my long runs! Not sure long distance running is my thing, but I am willing to hold off judgement until after the race.
Couldn't ask for better soccer weather.
I attempted to get the healthy food in early...before the candy fest started. Relatively healthy lunch...I mean a hot dog (no matter what fancy brand) is still a hot dog. We learned the secret to great pumpkin seeds...boil them in salt water before roasting!!
A few hours later we were getting all ready for the big night!
The Kratt Brothers Chris and Martin in creature power suits
You can't tell from the photo but they have kangaroo and Tasmanian Tiger Creature Power discs in.
Should of had ears and tails but I whipped the face paint idea today so I wasn't prepared.
Miriam and some friends had coordinated costumes this year.
This was their ride for the evening, driven by a Yeti....
We saw her at 6:00 and then in a neon orange blur a few times during the evening.
Darin and I took these cool cats + a non-pictured ninja around the neighborhood.
The littles dropped out after a bit and I took the older two further into the hood.
After Soren had rested a bit, he re-joined Bub for a trip out to our old neighborhood.
So fun to see both our new and old neighbors this year!







