We were in Price with Grandparents, J & J + Tater-bug & Wy-guy and Tate, Great Grandpa Young, Uncle Damon, Aunt Gwen, Adrienne, Hailey and a friend of Hailey's.
I am grateful that these 5 ran around entertaining themselves all day.
I am grateful for the wonderful food!
I am grateful for the conversations where we encouraged each other...made each other laugh...and shared memories. It was fun to talk to Grandpa, Mom, Dad and Damon about Thanksgivings they remember growing up.
We served things up Buffet style which I prefer with this many people (so does Ina Garten so I can feel posh about it). We got the kiddos dished up first and while the grown ups were getting food I played the gratitude M&M game with them. They would pick a candy and depending on the color would tell me something specific they are grateful for.
I am grateful for the hilarious rounds of Telestrations after dinner and the delicious pie (Sweet Potato is my new favorite).
Super grateful we all had comfy beds to sleep in that night and didn't have to drive home.
Also grateful for the 90 min. zumba session the next morning with my sisters!
We've done it twice now...so it is officially a tradition!


