I can't believe how much these girls have grown in 3 years!
Spectrum 2012 performance of On the Radio
2015 performance (all the 6th girls)
I got to choreograph 2 numbers this time around - Hey Soul Sister which is all the girls in every grade of the Spectrum program and then Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy which was a smaller number of 7 girls.
When I picked up Miriam the second night of performance (we had attended the first night) she was glowing and bubbling over with joy and excitement. As we ran down to In N Out for a celebration shake she talked about how much fun she had with her classmates, how close to them (boys and girls) she felt, and how grateful she was that she had the opportunity to be with them for so many years. She started to tear up a bit thinking about Jr. High but I stopped her and said "Not yet! No tears till at least February about graduating!". 2 things are clear about our Mir-cat...she loves to perform, and she is super duper sentimental.
