Monday, July 03, 2006
Pleasant Valley Days
This was our weekend in a picture nutshell. Not pictured is the parade (which throws more candy than any other parade I have ever been too, and is 1/2 as long), the train and pony rides, the great amount of food consumed, movies/video games, a t-ball game, bonfire, birthday party, and riding the Bad Boy (golf cart sort of thing) as well as 4-wheelers. Darin took pictures of the fireworks and caught a bit of Mother Nature's display as well (pictured above). Fun was had by all.
Tomorrow we will celebrate the 4th at home. The city parade goes down our street, actually blocks us in so we will be going. People set up chairs at 5:00 pm tonight (the earliest the city would allow) but we are just going to walk over and stand...walk home if we get tired. I think Miriam might be disappointed in the candy this time, she has high expectations after the Pleasant Valley Days parade. Afterwards, we will head up to the park for some food, I hope gyros but probably hot dogs, definitely snow cones.



