
In other news....Miriam's birthday is on Groundhog's Day and I found cute groundhog cupcakes to make for her birthday. Miriam isn't in love with these and wants to decorate her own princess/ballerina cupcakes. So we will have some of each.
I was looking at my wrinkles the other day and was reminded of a girl I use to work with in cosmetics at ZCMI. She had porcelain skin with very faint freckles and red hair. She worked Clinque but they didn't have a foundation fair enough for her skin so she had to cross brands (gasp!) and wear Lancome. She worked all day and only went outside to swim, hike or exercise at night. The first day I met her she said "hummmm, you've got sun damage at 19, you'll be hating life by 30". I don't know if I am mad at her for being right about the sun damage, or if I feel sad about her life of darkness. I love the feeling of sun on my skin. Does anyone have a great moisturizer recommendation??