
While perusing the dollar store for quirky nonsense to send my brother in Brazil (along with some necessities), I came upon these toxic plastic bubbles. I remember Kristi posting awhile back about how much fun her girls had with them so I picked up a pack. I was quite excited about the fun Mark would have until Darin reminded me that you can't send flammable material through the mail. DRATS! So we had a fun Family Home Evening with them. We don't recommend the glow in the dark ones. They are much more fragile than the regular ones, and don't really glow in the dark.
I picked up Angelina's Baby Sister to give to Miriam when the baby is born. We have the baby Polly doll and stroller (perhaps carriage or pram is a better word? It is a British book af
ter all) to give along with it. I am guessing that Miriam will have a bit of a struggle when the baby comes. She is very excited, and will be a wonderful helper, but she is use to having all my attention everyday (except for an hour of quiet play time...which I am struggling to enforce). Does anyone have any other good book ideas for big sisters? Actually, I am open to all suggestions and ideas to help Miriam with the transition. Help!