Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bub and the Ladies

Dear Darin and Miriam,

Bub and I miss having you guys around. We have had to keep busy so we don't get lonely!

Last night I made my YW invitations while I watched The Office and then Father of the Bride (with Steve Martin). I know I should have watched Rebecca, but I was too afraid by myself.


This morning we had breakfast with the ladies. We look tired because we slept in till 8:00 (which is amazing) and had to be there by 8:30 am!!

We covered tons of topics from behavior problems to appendectomies, and of course breast feeding came up. We all determined we need to go out more often.
I think I need to get someone with longer arms to take the self portraits.



Bub and I did some shopping and found these BUSTER BROWN shoes for so cheap! So Miriam's school shoes are taken care of. I never want to buy shoes with Hannah Montana, Barbie, Spiderman, or any other character on them but Bub was mezmorized by the Thomas shoes (and remember the fit he threw about the Cars shoes) what is it with little boys and their shoes??
While I was checking email/facebook Bub took some self portraits of his own. That kid is too smart, he never ceases to amaze me!

Bub's napping.
I'll update later.
Say hello to your parents for us!

Luvies!!