Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January Means.....

Snowflakes and hearts.

It also means Heather's annual White Elephant cousins party!



Miriam getting her yearly measurement taken and recorded in the phone booth...yes their house really does have a phone booth right off the kitchen. The previous owner needed to take calls when he was home and wanted a sound proof barrier between him and the rest of the family. Good idea.

YANKEE SWAP!!
I almost had this. As the time ran down, I had big plans to send it to Shauna.



We ended up with these...."Christmas fries" which was what M called them (Homer and Bart Simpson ornaments). As you can see she was NOT happy about it, but I don't think she was all that excited about the curling iron case either. Sorry Shauna...we tried!

I actually think we came out on top seeing as I gave my old high school graduation mug. Getting rid of that thing automatically puts me on top!