Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Birthday Wish #1

Birthday Wish #1: Hair Cut. This was completely Miriam's idea, down to the salon where she wanted it cut at. She picked out the cut (hair like cousin Madison's) and asked to go to the salon across from our favorite children's bookstore All Tucked In.


Precut, she was sooooo excited




Miriam did all of the talking. I didn't have a pen, so this isn't verbatim but it went something like this: "I am so excited to get my haircut! I am getting it cut like my cousin Madison, she is sooo nice to me, she likes horses....and like my cousin Ali, but her hair is brown like my mom's, and Bub's too. I am having a princess, valentine, unicorn dance party in THREE days. It will be at 2:00 at my Aunt Julia's studio, my Grandma is picking me up. Have you seen Madagascar? Let me tell you about the animals, there is Alex the Lion......"

She loves it!


We went browsing at All Tucked In after her appointment. When the owner Bonnie came in she Miriam said: "Hi! It's me Miriam, you didn't recognize me because I got my hair cut." Bonnie, and the other workers made a fuss over her, and she ate it up.