Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Kiddo Update

Bub is 8 months today!!


Darin thinks this picture may be a glimpse of what he will look like in the future, very handsome I think...but then he looks like his daddy so of course I think he is handsome!
Bub isn't my easy as pie to put asleep sleeper anymore. He got his bottom two teeth and stopped sucking his fingers, he isn't napping as long and is waking up in the night more. Hopefully its a phase.
He is crawling officially, although he sometimes chooses to do his worm/toe crawl to get around. Still our cute little smiley guy!

Conversation I had with Miriam today:
Miriam: "Mom, maybe we are in a story."
Me: "What do you mean?"
Miriam: "Maybe someone is reading a book about you and Dad and Bub and Me, and we are doing the words or the story, or maybe watching a movie."
Me: speechless....and then "I think we talked about that once in a philosophy class I took in college."