Things just got busier in a good way around here. I am serving in the Young Women's program again, this time as 2nd counselor. I have to admit to feelings of anxiousness about giving my time. I feel pulled in so many directions already, and am admittedly failing in some areas, I am afraid of adding to it all. However, I know (through experience) that when you serve others it always comes back to bless you and your family. It really truly does. I am excited to get into Personal Progress again. It always helps elevate my spirituality when I have a goal. I have been floundering for a year or so now with scripture reading and perhaps this is the kick in the pants I needed. I love working with the Young Women, and I have the Beehives (12-13) GREAT age. I am also VERY excited to work with the other amazing women in the Presidency. Heavenly Father has always blessed me with friends through my callings, although I have learned not to pray for friends...I was called to the Relief Society presidency last time I did that.Anyway...I am off to bowl with the Young Women, and then to plan New Beginnings (a special welcoming meeting) which is next Wednesday (AHHHHHH).