I was going on about 3 hours of sleep yesterday, couldn't handle posting anything until now, but here she is, my darling left foot! I really do like the shape and size of my feet, but check out that crazy hunch back 4th one. My pinkie toe is so twisted the nail faces outwards. I actually don't mind these little flaws, in fact I love those toes the best. I have a habit of putting human characteristics on things and then reacting to them as if they were real, with real personalities. These two toes are the sweet, sickly little toes that I have to love extra so they won't feel bad. If you look closely you can see a little reddish scar near the bottom of the photo, thats an old kissing tag rug burn wound. Proudly earned.
My toe nails are partially painted (you may not be able to tell) I could tell you this is only because I am 7 months pregnant and can't reach my toes. No, I will be honest, my toe nails are more often partially painted then not and they get so long Darin usually gets a few nighttime scratches before I cut them.