Monday, February 12, 2007

Bunch of Thank Yous!

Miriam is still getting birthday gifts a week later lucky girl! I feel so loved when people do things for Miriam. I also tend to get more excited over her getting gifts than when I get gifts...what is up with that?


Thank You Pa pa! This dress isn't actually for her birthday, it was from Christmas this is just the first picture I have taken of her in it. I couldn't get her to smile because when she is in this dress she is in full character - royalty. She flounces and struts around with her eyes squinted in to what she must think a queen looks like (oh what those nursery leaders at church must think). This particular picture is the best one I could get.


Miriam received this Woodkin paper doll from Cristin and the Mississippi crew. It's very creative, you can make clothes for your doll by using scraps of fabric. Miriam loves it, and I had a good time experimenting myself. Perfect gift idea for little princesses.
Here is Miriam showing her Daddy how it works. Darin is such a sport, he puts up with lots of princess, dancing, girlie girl stuff. Miriam did show interest in remote control cars and nerf guns over Christmas so, Darin declared that next year she would get a few toys he could play with too.


Aunt Nonnie sent Miriam a pair of her old unused dancing shoes. Miriam is sleeping with them as I type this. She loves to wear them, but we explained they are to be hung on the wall and she seems just as excited about that. Thank for the beads too Nonnie! They are beautiful! Miriam said "Oh those are for little girl bracelets...little girls like....named Miriam".

Thank you Jill! She sent those cute "good mail" labels. I did take a picture but then I realized my address was in full view, and I don't know how to blur. Darin could help me, but he has so much to do. Thank you Jill, I love them and the first label just got sent to Brazil a few days ago.

Thank you Sarah Madison and Marcus. They gave Miriam a gift certificate to Build a Bear that we used last weekend....more on that next post!